Adult ADHD Group Coaching Program
Group sessions focusing on the challenges of adults with ADHD, covering the topics of
- Self-Care and growth
- Barriers and enablers to routines and schedules
- Success & emotions
Two unique ADHD courses have been designed, one for adults 25 years + and one tailored for university students. The group program is for people who are not content with how things are going and ready for personal growth.
Certified ADHD Coach (ADD Coach Academy)
How to face challenges associated with your ADHD
Unique supports to succeed with even the most mundane tasks
How to build self-care strategies so you can thrive
How to break down the barriers to your personal success
How to take control of your schedule and routine
Strategies for emotional control and balance
- The group program will run subject to sufficient participants. A minimum of 4 participants are required for each class.
- At the time of booking, the full amount of fee is required to confirm a place in the group. Should the group program be cancelled or delayed due to insufficient numbers of participants, the fee will be held for the next term amount will fully refunded (or refunded if requested).
- Participants will receive a confirmation email at least 3 days before the program commences which will include video zoom link.
- Participants are expected to turn on their camera to facilitate group discussion
- The group program may be recorded for internal training and development purposes.